ISO 50001 Lead Auditor/Systems Auditor training from SGS – learn how to conduct energy management system (EnMS) audits
This five-day training course provides an opportunity for both Environmental and Energy management professionals to update their EnMS audit skills.
WHY CHOOSE ISO 50001 TRAINING FROM SGS?
On completion of this course you will be able to:
- Explain the purpose of ISO 50001 and the benefits to an organisation of using the Standard
- Outline key concepts and approaches to an energy management system
- Describe, with reference to Plan – Do – Check – Act cycle, the structure, scope and purpose of ISO 50001
- Outline key ISO 50001 definitions and terminology
- Briefly summarise relevant energy management legislation
- Identify sources of law and sources of information on energy management legislation
- Describe the principles, processes and techniques used for the assessment of risk and the significance of these in all energy management systems
- Outline and interpret the requirements of the ISO 50001 management systems specification in the context of an audit
- Effectively plan and conduct an audit of the management and operation of an organisation in accordance with the requirements of relevant EnMS audit criteria
- Report the audit, including writing valid, factual and value-adding nonconformity reports
- Undertake audit follow-up activities, including evaluating the effectiveness of corrective and preventive action
This course comprises lecture and workshop exercises. Participants are expected to have a basic knowledge of energy management systems or ISO 50001 before attending.
We are accredited by the International Register of Certified Auditors (IRCA) globally. Contact your local SGS office for full details of the courses available in your region.
This course is accredited by the IRCA, reference number A17574.
To Track Schedule of Training – Click Here